By Walker Perkins
The Mage Fair
Campaign: Mysteries of the Moonsea
4/13/07 Start Time: @ 8:00 pm
Module: Fade to Black, part 3
Nightal 25-26, 1372 The Year of Wild Magic
- The Jeweled Edge fretfully ponder the ramifications of Elsanoth's hasty speech.
- A festival is hastilly planned to celebrate the success of the Jeweled Edge featuring the vocal stylings of Esvelle Dvorak.
- Elsanoth, Bartolous, Danirri, and Davram go to the Mage Fair and do some shopping.
- Elsanoth conducts a business transaction with Baillandor the Artificer, Bartolous' one time master. Baillandor's identity is unrealized by Elsanoth.
- Upon return, Elsanoth makes a hidden arrangement with Lord L in order to secure pardon for his actions and gains a sponsor for the festival.
The content of The Jeweled Edge is the property and copyright of Walker Perkins and is not to be published or redistributed without permission.
Return to 'The Jeweled Edge' main page
Return to Campaign Logs