Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for George Krashos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2017 :  20:39:07  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Georges,

From "The Lalya Maurshanta" p. 4 :

"This proclamation had the effect of assuaging some of the more fearful residents of the Lythtlorn, and Iliphar’s sanction of an attack on a brazen human settlement nestled within the forest in the Year of Distant Thunder (6 DR) went further to comforting the increasingly concerned elves."

From the Roll of Years :
6 DR is Year of the Firestars & the Year of Distant Thunder is 16 DR.

So, what is right ?

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.

Edited by - Asharak on 07 Jan 2017 20:48:19
Go to Top of Page

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2017 :  20:56:48  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it Andar Ondeth's uncle ?

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2017 :  18:36:08  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

Hi Georges,

From "The Lalya Maurshanta" p. 4 :

"This proclamation had the effect of assuaging some of the more fearful residents of the Lythtlorn, and Iliphar’s sanction of an attack on a brazen human settlement nestled within the forest in the Year of Distant Thunder (6 DR) went further to comforting the increasingly concerned elves."

From the Roll of Years :
6 DR is Year of the Firestars & the Year of Distant Thunder is 16 DR.

So, what is right ?

It's a number typo. It should be 16. Thanks for picking up the mistake!

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2017 :  23:02:38  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Brother actually. But much, much older. Andar and Ondeth's dad was a randy old goat back in Impiltur.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2017 :  13:13:17  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask this to you : have you ever think of publishing your own "Impiltur" book ? This land isn't so much describe in actual Realms print, and you have plenty of content/lore of your own.

Maybe the dmsguild could be interesting ?

The content of an old accessory + one aventure of two aside (like Sea of Fallen Stars + Wyrmskull Throne) would interest a LOT of people here and everywhere :)
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  00:28:43  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:

Brother actually. But much, much older. Andar and Ondeth's dad was a randy old goat back in Impiltur.

-- George Krashos

That was before he got polymorphed

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  01:38:32  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi George,

I recently purchased your "Talona's Touch" article on poisons on the DM's Guild, as one of my players has recently become a 5e assassin and wants to get into poisoning. I want to keep my Realms as Realms-canon as I can, so I was very pleased to see a loremaster has an article on such a topic! And a really nice and useful article, I might add.

In any case, I was wondering: where did you get your inspiration for the poisons?

I'm aware some are new and some are old, so I'm not asking you to go through them one-by-one - but if you could point me in the general direction of anything you took inspiration from, that would be great! My player is quite excited about getting into poisoning, so I figure I better brush up as much as I can.

Thanks, as always, for your time.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  13:42:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marco Volo

Hello,

I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask this to you : have you ever think of publishing your own "Impiltur" book ? This land isn't so much describe in actual Realms print, and you have plenty of content/lore of your own.

Maybe the dmsguild could be interesting ?

The content of an old accessory + one aventure of two aside (like Sea of Fallen Stars + Wyrmskull Throne) would interest a LOT of people here and everywhere :)

Oh yes, I've thought about it. Lots. And one day it might happen as I add things incrementally and slowly to the mix. There are a few issues however. Firstly, I have a fairly time-demanding job and a family (3 kids!) so I don't have a ton of time to devote to the project. Secondly, if I did do it, I would want to do it "right" and so it would be a fairly large project all up. Also, I'm not that prolific as a writer in terms of just churning stuff out. I wish I was like Ed but I'm not even close and so everything I do end up writing is a real labour. Lastly, the FR setting has pretty much passed me by with the Spellplague and the Sundering. My Impiltur thoughts stop in 1373 DR because the product in my head revolves around a new king on Impiltur's throne and the fallout and campaign possibilities that stem from that event. I'm not sure many people want to set a campaign in that time. Certainly all of the campaign talk here at the 'Keep makes it clear that people are gaming in a much later Realms time period. So I'm not sure there would be much game utility for people in the Impiltur product I might end up writing and I've never written an adventure in my life so a "Wyrmskull Throne" addition is very, very unlikely.

We'll see what happens in time but I won't lie to you - if you see it before another 5 years have passed, I'd be mighty surprised at myself.

Thanks for taking an interest.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  13:58:05  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KanzenAU

Hi George,

I recently purchased your "Talona's Touch" article on poisons on the DM's Guild, as one of my players has recently become a 5e assassin and wants to get into poisoning. I want to keep my Realms as Realms-canon as I can, so I was very pleased to see a loremaster has an article on such a topic! And a really nice and useful article, I might add.

In any case, I was wondering: where did you get your inspiration for the poisons?

I'm aware some are new and some are old, so I'm not asking you to go through them one-by-one - but if you could point me in the general direction of anything you took inspiration from, that would be great! My player is quite excited about getting into poisoning, so I figure I better brush up as much as I can.

Thanks, as always, for your time.

Thanks very much for looking at "Talona's Touch" and thinking it worthy of spending your hard-earned $ on. It's certainly been my most popular release at the DMs Guild.

I've got pretty much all of the poison references in FR canon listed in my notebooks. Just like the dragons, the sages, the books, songs, plays, food, drink, etc. etc. I'm a compulsive FR list maker. Write-ups of Ed's long-mentioned FR poisons in 5E format wasn't too difficult and I wanted to add my own unique ones for some flavour and to pad out the types (Ed and the published sources are great for Injury and Ingested poisons, not so good for Contact and Inhaled).

I did read up generally on poisons in the RW and just made stuff up in terms of ingredients and effects. I tried to introduce new and interesting game effects for my poisons - my favourites that I came up with were Inthal and Razash - and tried to add a bit of interesting lore where possible. I liked how it all turned out: it would have made a great Dragon magazine article back in the day!

You'll be pleased to know that a follow-up article - Talona's Kiss - is in the works with 20 more poisons of which 8 are my creations - and likely to be uploaded in the next month. There are more published poison out there too, so Talona's Caress will likely make an appearance towards the end of the year. I reckon that will be that - 60 unique FR poisons is plenty for any campaign.

I do plan on doing more than a few DMs Guild articles this year. Likely another Swords of Impiltur release, an article focusing on different gem magic, and some priest spells - Bane and Tempus look like worthy candidates. That's in addition to the other FR stuff I do for my own fun! Let's see how much I actually get done.

Thanks again for taking an interest and your feedback.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  14:31:08  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very exciting! I look forward to your next release then!

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2017 :  20:03:54  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for these quick answers.

Go to Top of Page

Lukas Kain
Seeker

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2017 :  07:55:27  Show Profile Send Lukas Kain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for that incredibly prompt answer, George. It was something I had thought about for awhile, but I didn't think I'd read all the sources it was mentioned in and I wanted to be better informed before asking.
As for the whole 'Impiltur book' discussion, I'd purchase it the moment it was published, and I know I can't be alone in that sentiment. I don't think including any sort of module would be necessary; on the contrary I'd personally prefer just a sort of vague outline of possible events the way you'd imagine them. I don't know, but the possibilities are exciting.
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2017 :  07:57:31  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot George, your work is always appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2017 :  19:23:03  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey George, I was trying to find some information about something, which lead me to Ed's threads. On the up side I've had hours of entertaining (re)reading, but on the downside I've gotten no work done (unless you count meticulously copying all the locales given in his responses into me geography notes 'work'). And I still haven't come across the thing I am searching for (CK really needs a more page-specific search-engine).

A thing I came across was this entry from pg.19 of 2009:
quote:
Glorundoun is that rarest of things; a shrewd schemer, a truly foresighted orc who plans years ahead, spreading rumors and founding alliances and sending the orcs he commands (a rogue band of outcasts and misfits from many tribes, including “misshapen” orcs visibly different from the norm [such as having three left arms but only one right arm, or long, prehensile tails], plus a few humans, half-orcs, and others - - who at his firm and sometimes violent insistence are treated as “full orcs” by the rest) on missions to accomplish specific tasks that will shape the opinions, deeds, and settlement locations of others.
Active in the Vast, Impiltur, and the Moonsea North, and moving about often, Glorundoun has been behind much of the “orc dangers” that imperil human mining and travel away from the Inner Sea shores; he wants to keep humans from settling, taming, and then spreading over all of the region (so as to prevent all “monsters” [such as himself] ever being crowded right out of non-frozen areas where they can forage).
Glorundoun has no interest in ruling any orc tribe or disputing with tribes, but expects other orcs to cooperate with him once they know what he’s busy doing; if they don’t, he customarily ignores chieftans and warband leaders and speaks directly to the orcs being led by them. If any orc defies him or hampers his schemes, he won’t hesitate to destroy them - - but won’t engage in open confrontation he’ll likely lose, calmly withdrawing to strike at them later.
Glorundoun enjoys eating, drinking, and sex (with partners of all races), but will never let pursuit of such enjoyments lull him into being exposed to the attacks of foes, or distracted from what’s afoot right now.
Glorundoun uses the non-orc members of his band in deceptions, so as to deal with humans and others without them (initially, at least) realizing they’re “treating with orcs,” and seizes and caches items such as weapons and tools, coins and gems, and other useful goods whenever he can, for use later. Over years of successful exploits, he’s established dozens of hidden caches that each hold enough wealth to purchase buildings in many human-dominated cities outright, as well as scores of smaller caches (if buying a building, ship, or caravan will help a scheme succeed, he’ll boldly do so).
Glorundoun himself is gigantic, standing 14 feet tall at his shoulders (which are fully six feet across), and having a flattened, “toad-like” hairless head twice as large as most orcs. His left front tusk is broken off and yellowed with decay, and several wide white scars wander across his features.

Question: Have you ever included this guy in any of your Impiltur history or musings?

Weird part is, that was a response to one of my own partial requests, which I seem to have overlooked (I wasn't a 'regular' here back then).

Anyhow... 14 feet tall?!

And he likes to have sex with women of many different races?

Okay, humans and 'maybe' elves (I'm sure plenty of them are kinky enough). Giant-kin are a given, and obviously orcs and other goblinoids... (goblins? Kobolds?!) I'm sure dwarves are out of the question (females are both rare, and the hatred for orcs is too strong, even if you could find a non-conservative dwarven woman).

But, ummmm.... halflings? gnomes?
I really, REALLY hope not...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 01 Feb 2017 19:26:34
Go to Top of Page

Wrigley
Senior Scribe

Czech Republic
605 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2017 :  19:59:58  Show Profile  Visit Wrigley's Homepage Send Wrigley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds more like an ogre to me...or some half-giant maybe
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2017 :  20:13:14  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Giant half breeds with multiple arms are not unknown in the moonsea region.

Large orcs are probably a remnant of the noble blood of vastar which occupied the vast and the moonsea. There was a recent ed article about the orcs of vastar and the black dragons iyrauroths involvement.

Just my thoughts of course.

As for breeding with other humanoids, i doubt they were willing and from the sounds of it they probably didnt survive, and i doubt the orc cared either way

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2017 :  03:12:07  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, and that part could get 'icky' if we dwell on it too much (and I AM picturing children/descendants running around somewhere - attack of the 50' gnome, anyone?)

But this MONSTER could brow-beat a Hill Giant no problem. Ogres are tiny compared to him. He's broader than most humans are tall!

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 02 Feb 2017 03:13:00
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2017 :  03:55:45  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have noted his presence in the region I like to dabble in, but didn't put him in the timeline - he would definitely make an appearance in an "Impiltur" sourcebook though.

I like the idea of there being better, stronger strains of orcs, and would point at dragon breeding programmes as the basis for such a state of affairs. As an aside, in MY Realms, hobgoblins were developed by dragon breeding programmes related to goblins and then went their own way when they turned against their masters (a throwaway Ed reference in one of his novels to hobgoblins gaining strength and abilities by eating dragon eggs backs this up IMO).

As for the "icky" part, maybe he's not well proportioned!

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Wrigley
Senior Scribe

Czech Republic
605 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2017 :  17:46:14  Show Profile  Visit Wrigley's Homepage Send Wrigley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is such a fun debating FR lore with you George so I would like to thank you here for all you have done (and will do) for the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2017 :  10:43:01  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wrigley

It is such a fun debating FR lore with you George so I would like to thank you here for all you have done (and will do) for the Realms.

You are very welcome and no thanks needed. I enjoy the FR discourse and everyone's comments and questions always prompt some good Realms brainstorming.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2017 :  22:16:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have noted his presence in the region I like to dabble in, but didn't put him in the timeline - he would definitely make an appearance in an "Impiltur" sourcebook though.

I like the idea of there being better, stronger strains of orcs, and would point at dragon breeding programmes as the basis for such a state of affairs. As an aside, in MY Realms, hobgoblins were developed by dragon breeding programmes related to goblins and then went their own way when they turned against their masters (a throwaway Ed reference in one of his novels to hobgoblins gaining strength and abilities by eating dragon eggs backs this up IMO).

As for the "icky" part, maybe he's not well proportioned!

-- George Krashos

Was that in an Ed novel? I thought I remembered something along those lines connected to the Realmspace product, perhaps having to do with El's 'Watchtower' (his space safe-space).

I always pictured Hobgoblins being an orc/goblin hybrid, in much the same way as when you breed two very different sub-species of a genus you get a larger, stronger (and maybe smarter) creature. At this point, they'd just be their own race now.

As for that last part, I guess people who made fun of his less-than-impressive 'endowments' didn't live very long.

On a serious note, his existence in FR's past gives us a great excuse (not that we need one) to create a 'bigger, badder' Vastian breed of Orc (his bloodline). We could probably just use ogre stats and give them better Int. And now I'm picturing a pair of brothers from a Naruto episode I was watching last night.

Edited by - Markustay on 08 Feb 2017 22:19:44
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2017 :  08:51:49  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay
Was that in an Ed novel? I thought I remembered something along those lines connected to the Realmspace product, perhaps having to do with El's 'Watchtower' (his space safe-space).

Elminster's Daughter hardcover p.313.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Wrigley
Senior Scribe

Czech Republic
605 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  12:15:23  Show Profile  Visit Wrigley's Homepage Send Wrigley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For me hobgoblins are also mix of orc and goblin. In czech "hop" means "jump" so hobgoblin is almost like saying jump-on-goblin and I think it is funny refference to how they were created(lets say that hob is orcish word... .-))
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  15:31:32  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Elminster's Daughter hardcover p.313.

-- George Krashos

It was the Lizardmen of Colier I was thinking of (which IS the same planet The Watchtower{hideout} is on) - they like to send their eggs close to sun to empower them, and then further on it mentions that the dragons of Coliar get along with the lizardmen and also try to get some of their eggs on the ships as well.

Hmmmm... 'scalykind' (dragons!) being able to bathe their eggs in the sun's energy to make their offspring stronger? Seems like another puzzle piece just fell into place.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2017 :  18:36:02  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uthgardt, Rengarth, and Angardt - not much on them in the GHotR. Do you have some sort of flowchart/history for the barbarian tribes of The North? Their interrelationship? (I know the Angardt broke from the Rengarth, but I forget how the Uthgardt and Rengarth are related - I thought the Rengarth were post-Netheril only, but now I see I was wrong.)

We also have the Ice Hunters (Iulutiuns?), and the Reghedmen (a 'pure' group of savage Illuskans/Northmen?)

Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2017 :  18:47:29  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could answer but im sure George's will be much more interesting with the possibility of a few lore nuggets he has hidden until now.

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2017 :  23:26:39  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
on the 14 foot tall Orc.... we have duergar which are dwarves that can change to "giant" size... we have spriggans that are gnomes that can grow to giant size (and were a netherese experiment)... what if this guy is the same thing (some sub-race of orc that can grow to giant size... hell, maybe he can reduce as well and there's now some really ugly fairies too). That might very much explain the ability to mate with all kinds of races.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2017 :  23:41:54  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just found a 12' dwarf in FR canon.

I'm pretty sure that's NOT a dwarf anymore. I have to wonder if Glorundoun knew his mom.

Anyhow, i just realized I probably could have checked his history of the North, instead of checking the GHotR, which is probably much more detailed on the matter. but as you said, I am sure his answer will be more fun.

I actually just wrote a little 'thing' concerning the fallen dwarven kingdom of Haunghdannar. I know Krash said he ha planned to work on that awhile back, but got sidetracked. Although its specifically written with the Nentir Vale conversion in mind (the lore wove into each other splendidly), some of it may be salvageable as 'pure' FR lore (the stuff about Leilon and Ieirithymbul having been former sites of that kingdom). I'll be posting that in the Nentir Vale History thread shortly.

Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2017 :  08:47:25  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well as George appears to be busy here is my answer (with a bit of my own fluff).

So the Rengarth and Angarth are Ulou people.

When the Ulou people began their migration west from KaraTur along the edge of the far northern mountain ranges and glaciers they left a lot of people in various people along the way.

Rengar led his people south when they reached the High Ice.
They skirted the north shore of the Narrow Sea until they found a more suitable climate on the western edge of the narrow sea. They avoided the southern half of the basin because it was filled with ruins of the sarrukh empire (the northern half had been scoured clean when the narrow sea was diverted).

The Angardt were a tribe of the Rengarth people that were educated in the ways of magic by the Netherese and cast out from the Rengarth lands by the more conservative Rengarth tribes.

The Angardt fled south to the lands once occupied by Thaeravel and became the Angarth people (dt means blood of, th means people of). However netherese never understood the distinction and history has them as the Angardt people (saying Angardt in the presence of a Rengarth tribesman was a sure way to cause an argument).

The Rengarth and Angarth suffered greatly towards the end of Netheril. Most of the more moderate tribes had integrated into Netheril, leaving only the diehard conservative tribes that refused to abandon their traditional ways of life.
Those tribes dwindled in the face of the desert and monsters.

When Netheril finally fell the Rengarth fled west along with a number of survivors from runlatha.

Hundreds of years later Uthgar Gardolfsson (although im sure ive read a source where his first name was not Uthgar, maybe Uthar or Uthmaer. Id prefer it not to be Uthgar) was driven out of newly conquered Illusk and east where he encountered the tribes of Rengarth/netherese survivors.
Uthgar conquered them one by one and subdued all the animal totems they revered. He was also very prolific and sired hundreds of children (by the time of his death it was an honour to look after the bastard child of Uthgar).
The people renamed themselves the Uthgardt after the traditional Rengarth fashion (although they had forgotten the true naming conventions as they should have been Uthgarth).

And that is the history of those people

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  04:20:01  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Well as George appears to be busy here is my answer (with a bit of my own fluff).

So the Rengarth and Angarth are Ulou people.

He has been busy indeed.

Why do they have to be Ulou and travel vast distances to stop in a place that is no different from their homeland? Why can't they just be indigenous to the area?

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000