Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Attack on Myth Drannor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Green Elven Vampire
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2002 :  00:49:55  Show Profile  Visit Green Elven Vampire's Homepage Send Green Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone played this? I have it and think its a little weak. I was thinking about spiceing it up a bit with some Phaerimm and drow perhaps!

What do you guys think?

Luthnimh Selorn: Green Elven Vampire; Ranger/Arcane Archer/Sorcerer/Bladesinger.

"Aww, you think my arrow hurt? Would that my sword in your lung make you feel better? If not, maybe i'd tickle you with a Ball of Lightning spell. Or perhaps just sink my fangs into your neck and drain you of blood?"~~ Luthnimh Selorn; speaking to the weretiger Kyrran Graylord.

Captain Louis
Acolyte

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2002 :  03:29:36  Show Profile  Visit Captain Louis's Homepage Send Captain Louis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I have never played this adventure, but if it is in Myth Drannor, then there should be a few things. Dragons, demons, devils, phaerimm, and crazed adventures. There should also be some artifacts and deadly traps. If it doesn't have these, then I would hardly consider this a good adventure.

Ow, I cut my lip!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000