Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Need help from the Scribes
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2005 :  18:53:16  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been working on a project over the last few weeks and I need your help. I am creating an excel spreadsheet listing every Realms novel & short story from the anthologies, the year(s) the novel or short takes place, the cities and countries visited, and the main characters. I'm getting fairly close to completion, and I ask anyone that wants to participate simply pick a novel or short story and post this info. This way, I can double check what I have completed and also fill in any gaps that I have.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2005 :  20:48:36  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you seen this?:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/fr/fictionlist

Granted it's missing some of the current novels and anthologies but it's a start. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2005 :  20:53:56  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Have you seen this?:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/fr/fictionlist

Granted it's missing some of the current novels and anthologies but it's a start. :)

Yep, that's where I got a majority of my date information.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2005 :  23:39:46  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Ahem*
Every FR novel: the areas visited: see my sticky at the top: 'Novel Areas'. As soon as the list is complete, I'll be typing up the list. If you'd like to, you can use it for your list, but I still hope (someone, if not myself) will follow up on Elaine's suggestion of a sorta-java-something map of the realms where you can click and have the books written in there show up.

So sayeth the Smyther, the Dark Bard of Amn.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000