Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Subversive Planetouched in Dragon Movement
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2006 :  03:53:58  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Shh . . . don't tell anyone . . . Eric Boyd mentioned in another thread that he wrote a planetouched in the Realms article waiting to be okayed by the Dragon staff, and that perhaps we should go to the article request section of Paizo and request such an article, WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT HE SENT US . . . (Top Secret).

So I started the thread. Feel free to chime into support it . . .

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/dragon/articleRequests/planetouchedRaces

chance87
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2006 :  04:13:07  Show Profile Send chance87 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh, I seconded it.
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Shh . . . don't tell anyone . . . Eric Boyd mentioned in another thread that he wrote a planetouched in the Realms article waiting to be okayed by the Dragon staff, and that perhaps we should go to the article request section of Paizo and request such an article, WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT HE SENT US . . . (Top Secret).

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6645 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2006 :  04:58:42  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys are sneaky. I like that.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2006 :  07:49:30  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Good move, KEJR. ::dons cloak and dagger and heads out beyond the gates of Candlekeep::

Mayhaps this is the way forward in getting more of what we want for the Realms

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2006 :  08:06:08  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing to see here folks.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2006 :  17:04:34  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks KEJR, I put in my two cents

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000